Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Pictures from our trip to Kansas

We had such a fun time in Kansas over Memorial Day weekend and it occurred to me that I never posted the pictures we took on my big camera while we were there!  We can't wait to go back to visit soon!






MK had fun with Mama and Aunt Lindy!





Landon had a big time playing ball with Papa!







Love.  :)





He found the blackberry bush!





Aunt Lindy is fun!





Look at this...I mean look at this.  Two of my most favorite guys in the whole world!!!





Melt my heart!





MK showed off her pulling up skills.





And she and Daddy had fun too!





There is a picture of me crawling through this table as a baby...and we have one of Landon too!





Dada caught the biggest fish!





No trip to "Tansas" is complete without a "vroom vroom" ride!





Landon ran to and from and to and from and to and from the wheat field!!










No comments: