Saturday, July 7, 2012

Maddie Kate is 8 Months Old!

Maddie Kate is 8 months old!  She continues to grow and change and learn new things and we are enjoying having her as part of our family!  I'll do a bigger post at 9 months when we have her 9 month checkup but for now I'll say that she weighs 18 pounds...we know that because she paid a visit to the pediatrician this week and seems to have an ear infection.  She's feeling better and is such a cutie!  We went to mass tonight and she charmed lots of people around us with her new ability to wave and say "hi".  Landon, as ornery as he is, loves his baby sister and when he isn't taking toys away from her she loves him too.  When he does take a toy away she's not shy in letting him know that it doesn't make her happy!  She's still not sleeping great but we've had a few nights of reprieve and we hope that even only waking up once will become our new normal fast.  Sleeping all night seems far fetched at this point so we'll take her only waking up once as improvement!  Ms MK and I had a photo shoot this week and she's a little too busy to pose!

8 months!

Hmmm, wonder what mommy will do if I jump off this chair? 
Hi! 
What's this?  A sticker?

Think I'll eat it.

Oooooh!  Mommy is luring me with her phone! And it's playing Kenny Chesney!  I've got to get it!

Got it!

Think I'll eat it.  Grody.

No comments: