Thursday, March 22, 2012

Abracadabra!!

Today Jim spent the day home with the kiddos while I went to work. At some point during the day Landon found his Valentine bag from school and decided his Cars pencil should be a magic wand! He moved it in circles over his hand to make a rabbit appear! Daddy thought he needed a hat so he found one and Landon became quite good at making rabbits and lions appear! When I got home Landon greeted me wearing a t-shirt, no pants and his magic hat and he was carrying his wand! He showed me his new trick and I had to get it on video! He was much more excited about it off camera but I still had to share. His little imagination is taking shape and he is so much fun. We love it when he does things we didn't specifically teach him. I'm not sure where he learned to be "Landon the Great" but we think it's pretty awesome!!

YouTube Video

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone