Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving in Lavaca




Aunt Judy taught Landon how to play cards. He can count the shapes like a pro now and will be playing in the World Series of Poker in no time!



Mimi's iPad is the latest obsession. One morning Landon woke up and came in the living room and asked, "Where is everybody? Where is Mimi, where is Papa, where's my daddy. Where is the iPad?". Im rethinking my Christmas list...I had asked for one but I fear I will never see it and/or that it will create an almost 3 year old monster! However, he sure was quiet a few times while playing Angry Birds. Hmmmmm....


Landon got to ride the "big fracor"!!




Miss Maddie Kate enjoyed her first trip to the farm and even turned a whole month old while we were there!


She also helped us cheer on the hogs. We are sad that this precious outfit and giant bow didn't bring the piggies more luck!




Of course Landon had to show Mimi how to play Angry Birds...she didn't already know how you know.


Luckily I tore him away from the iPad long enough to help set the table Saturday night!!

We had so much fun in Lavaca and now we are off to "Tansas" to see Great Mama, Papa, Pocky, Uncle Fwis, Aunt Lindy and Uncle Carl"!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: