Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thankful

There isn't really much to blog about today but I thought I'd post a few pictures that we've taken over the last couple of days.  We are looking forward to Thanksgiving in Lavaca this year and then we're off to Kansas to visit Great Mama and Papa!  I know a little boy who couldn't be more excited!  His Mommy and Daddy are pretty excited too!  We are very Thankful for our wonderful family and especially for our newest addition.


Not sure what they're looking at but I thought Landon's expression was cute...poor MK!



This picture cracks me up!  Her expression is so funny and she is so strong!  She's been holding her head up pretty much since birth and she can already roll over from her belly to her back!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Katie...sweet sweet pictures...you have a beautiful family and I'm very happy for you!! Safe travels!