Thursday, September 17, 2009

Rubber Ducky You're the One!

Bath time has become a challenge in the Battreal household...you see, we started out using a mesh sling thingy attached to a plastic frame. It worked well for a while but once Landon started sitting up good it was impossible to get him to lay back...this coupled with the fact that the thing got nastier and nastier even after several washings prompted us to send it straight to the trash! I had seen the big inflatable ducks at Target and was skeptical...especially since the kid and I use the same bathtub and like it or not, I just don't think the duck works well for mommy sized humans. However, after a couple of friends (thanks Amber and Wendy) recommended it I thought what the heck and today I bought one. I think our bath time challenges are over! Woohoo!

Gotta check this out before we get wet.

I think it's going to work Mommy...get me out of this drool covered onesie and into the bath!

Oh yeah, I can really make a splash now!

2 comments:

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

How fun! It looks like Landon loves bath time!