Tuesday, September 15, 2009

L & B SPP

A couple weeks ago Dan and Ashley brought Burke over for a playdate. Ashley and I both work for Southwest Power Pool...SPP is awesome. They give all the new babies onesies that say "I will be lighting the future" and we had a photo shoot to show them off. We love playdates with Burke! They are getting so big and playdates are so much more fun now that they notice each other.

I seriously couldn't pick just a few pictures...they are ALL too fun and the progression makes them even better! I'm even "captionless" on these...they speak for themselves!

PS - don't skip the blog below this one...I'm doing some "back bloggin'" tonight.














1 comment:

ryan said...

Hmpf. Not ALL the SPP babies get a onesie. We didn't! Might have to go speak with HR tomorrow...