Friday, June 26, 2009

Tummy time progress, Zoe the cat and I heart NY!

Landon wakes up so happy every morning and this morning we took some pictures. He's doing better with tummy time...he still doesn't love it but we are making progress!

He and his puppy dog were trying to watch some tv this morning...we had the news on and they were very interested as you can see!


I brought him this I heart New York onesie back from NYC. I went for a class and my friend Patty from Chicago met me there. I'll post some pictures from that trip soon. The highlight was definitely seeing Phantom of the Opera from the 4th row!



What are you lookin' at?! Zoe and Landon are starting to take an interest in each other. I know Landon will be pulling her tail and chasing her in no time!


Wow! They tell me these are called toes! I didn't even know I had them before now!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Hey Katie! He is so adorable. I love the pic with him & your kitty. I'm wondering how our dogs are going to react.
I find out what I'm having (hopefully) on July 23, depending on the baby's position. That baby better spread its legs! Mom & Dad are coming into Vegas that same weekend & I can't wait to surprise them.
Bon

michelle said...

Lily totally agrees: Kitties and toes are the coolest, but tummy time is the devil. :-)

maaydaay said...

I LOVE that onesie!!!!!!