Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Dark Side of the Moo...tummy time and a real bath!

Landon is 6 weeks and 1 day old today! We went to the doctor today because I wanted to have our little guy checked out and I wanted to have another RSV test taken. The test was still positive but he isn't showing any symptoms so he is fine...he never really did other than the minor nasal congestion so I'm still just confused by the whole thing. I've been so worried and watching every breath knowing that he is fine and that I'd be able to tell if he wasn't but I can't help it. I feel better about it today and we are going to see if he will sleep in his crib tonight. I'm afraid sleeping in his car seat for two weeks has spoiled him...however, he does like to stretch out too. They weighed him today and he's up to a whopping 9 pounds 15 ounces!!! I knew he was growing but wow! He's put on 4 whole pounds in 5 weeks. He's really getting long too! I love that his clothes finally fit!

YAY! Landon's umbilical cord, which I was sure was going to be there for his first day of kindergarten, FINALLY fell off last Thursday. I was SOOO excited! We celebrated by having a real bath in the tub! He isn't too sure how he feels about bath time yet but I think he's going to like it the more we do it.

Landon got to meet his cousin Jess on Saturday! She plays volleyball at UAFS and also coaches JO volleyball. She was here for a tournament and we are so glad she got to meet our little guy! Some of my friends from work came to see us yesterday and it was so good to see them! As much as I've enjoyed being home I have missed seeing my friends every day. That will be the bright side of going back...everyone told me it was going to be hard to go back and they were right!

Landon is going on his first trip to Lavaca and Ft. Smith this weekend! He is going to meet his great grandparents and Aunt Lindy for the first time and we are so looking forward to seeing them!

Here are some of my favorite pictures from this week...

Showin' Pink Floyd some love, babystyle!


Bath time!


Boppy and Tummy Time!



Yeah, not so much a fan of tummy time yet!



Listen lady...I said I'm not a fan of tummy time...put up your dukes!


Landon and Cousin Jess

1 comment:

maaydaay said...

I love the pink floyd! And you really need to frame that pic with the fist. "Pow...right in the kisser" LOL!