Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Just a swingin'...

Landon is 2 weeks old today and finally loves his swing!





Last night we made some progress in getting our little man to sleep in his bassinet. He is still so tiny and isn't gaining weight as fast as our pediatrician would like so in addition to nursing we are giving him some formula to try to "fatten him up". So far, going between nursing and the bottle hasn't been a problem which is nice because I was really concerned about that. I'm just not ready to give up nursing. He is absolutely adorable and we love having him home with us!

4 comments:

The Gasaway Family said...

He is so adorable. I know the feeling about the whole nursing situation. My milk dried up at 6 weeks with Ethan and 3 weeks with Addison and I was depressed both times. Isn't being a Mom the most precious thing you have ever done!!!!!

Anonymous said...

He's so tiny and cute! Hopefully, he will have a playmate soon!

Mindy said...

he is just precious! Keep the pics comin! hope you are having a great maternity leave.

Emily said...

Katie, I just saw Landon's pictures on Sarah Bussey's website and just had to tell you how much I love them! She did such a great job and your little boy is so precious!! I hope you're all doing well!