Saturday, October 11, 2008

It's a BOY!

We are excited to announce that BB is a boy! James Joseph Landon aka just Landon is healthy and very active! I'm not feeling him move consistently yet because he's still so small but during the ultrasound he showed us that he's quite busy in there! It was so neat to see our little guy and we feel so blessed that he is healthy and everything appears to be going well.

He's all curled in up in this one and it looks like he's rubbing his eyes...


His little feet are so cute!


So, the nursery decorating has begun! We've picked out a crib and today I picked out fabric for his bedding. Daddy will get his way and Landon will have a very little boyish room complete with Ducks Unlimited prints and Razorbacks. I think it's going to turn out really cute and I can't wait to see how it all comes together!

Here's the 21 week belly...still growing!

4 comments:

Erin said...

Of course...another boy!!! I'm led to believe that Mary Elizabeth will not have any girl friends to play with! That's ok! Just another boy for ME to choose from. :) I can't wait to meet Landon!

Anna Carol and Jarrod said...

Of course Mason and I are REALLY excited to hear it's a boy. Cute name. I am so happy for you. I hope everything keeps going well. See ya soon.

maaydaay said...

Landon owes me $5, he was supposed to be a girl! :)

Mindy said...

yay for baby boy Landon! So excited to hear that you finally know what you are having! Now all the fun begins. Good luck with the nursery.