Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fall is my favorite!

I love the weather, the leaves, mums, pumpkins, comfort food...even football although Jim might tell you differently! I love the weeks leading up to Halloween then Thanksgiving, Christmas and finally New Year's Eve. I also love tradition! Each year about a week before Halloween Jim and I cook a cozy supper and carve jack-o-lanterns. It's one of my most favorite nights of the year. So, Friday night we continued our tradition and I baked my "famous" Chicken Pot Pie and we carved our jack-o-lanterns. Jim is so good...he finished cleaning the goop out of mine while I cooked...





Landon is growing! I'm starting to feel him move more but it still feels more like little flutters and taps. I love it! His daddy felt a little kick last Sunday but every time he tries now Landon stops. Yesterday we ordered his crib, bedding and a fun red glider chair...it's so comfy and I can't wait to rock our little guy in it. I'm excited for everything to get here so we can put little Landon's nursery all together.

Landon's favorite food these days is chocolate...oh wait, maybe that's just mommy! See how he's growing in there!

2 comments:

maaydaay said...

Had fun today, it was so good to see you! I like the new background!!

The Haywoods said...

That's a cute picture! Love your fall decorations.