Tuesday, February 4, 2014

"Snow" Day Sweetness

The kiddos were out of school today! The weather never got too bad and there wasn't any actual snow to play in. I worked from home while daddy went to work and in between work activities I enjoyed some super sweet snuggle and play time. I just love days at home with my babies! They watched tv, played with their "electronics", and we played puzzles and toys. They probably had a little too much "electronic" time but we sure enjoyed our day. Landon worked on writing his name on thank you notes for his birthday and while it was definitely the most challenging part of our day they turned out sort of ok.


Yep, he wore pjs all day!



Ornery MK and mommy with the ginormous forehead. :). I've read that a deep, high and curved forehead signifies idealism...and a personality test I took at work tells me I'm an idealist. So, there you have it. Ha!




Tonight after bath time Landon, who never ever gives sweet kisses and always gives ornery zerberts, gave me the best ever sweetest kisses on the cheek before bedtime. Ah, I sure love this silly boy!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: