Thursday, January 23, 2014

MK's "Yucky" Day

I'm just a little behind on the ol' blog these days! I will be catching up on the last few months of 2013 soon!

Yesterday was gymnastics day...and since MK is 2 we signed her up for toddlers in action which is a mommy and me class. It's the same time as Landon's class and it's fun to watch him with his class while I participate with MK.

The highlight of "nastics" is most definitely the snack bar after class. Landon gets a white cherry icee if he's good and MK gets a juice box. She'd much rather have an icee but she'd just make a mess and even though I'm sure it's the same, I feel like the juice box has less sugar. Anyway, yesterday I told her that if she tried really hard on the rings and then walking up the soft stairs at the bar that she could have an icee. Bribery at its finest...and it failed miserably. She was happy to skip both activities because she knew she would still get her juice box. After class we went to the snack bar and I let Landon order and pay. When he asked for a cheery icee and a juice box for his baby the lady told him they were out of juice boxes! Oh no! So, what did mommy do...she asked the lady to give "Landon's baby" half an icee! MK's eyes got so big and she told about 5 people on the way out that she got her icee! I said, Maddie Kate, this must be your lucky day!" She replied with "yep, it's my yucky day!"

...

On the way home she took the lid off and made a giant mess. Thank goodness white cherry icees aren't red!












- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: