Thursday, January 24, 2013

Mommy's 34th Birthday!

I turned 34 on Monday and I have to say that so far my thirties have been the best decade. They've brought 2 precious kiddos, a new house, a new position with my job, new friendships, lots of fun and a few challenges. We celebrated on Saturday with a day at the races with Aunt Alison, Uncle Stephen, Hippy and Ethan and Mimi and Papa! We had a fun day! On Monday Daddy was off work and stayed home with the kiddos. Before I left for work they went to get me my favorite coffee from Starbucks and they even brought me a donut! Landon gave me a big birthday hug and sang happy birthday to me! My friends at work got me a cake and Daddy bought me yummy ice cream cupcakes from Maggie Moos! I had a great birthday!! I'm so thankful for my sweet little family!!










- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: