Saturday, February 18, 2012

A sneaky boy and his chockate

Today Miss Maddie and I went on a little trip to Target for diapers and formula and left the boys at home to watch the Razorbacks. When I got home Jim told me that Landon aka Mr Sneaky wanted a piece of the chocolate that his Mimi gave me for Valentine's Day. It was all tied up in a cute little bag. So, they shared a piece and then Daddy tied it back up. Landon wanted more but Daddy said no. A little while later Landon had disappeared and so had the chocolate. Jim hollered for him and got no response. He hollered again...nothing. So, he went back to Landon's room to find him sitting on his bed and when Jim came into the room Landon shoved something under the covers, looked up at Jim with his hands up and said, "I don't have anyfing in my hands". Jim looked under the covers and found the bag of chocolate! He asked Landon what he was doing and Landon said, "I wanted some chockate but it's all tied up with rope!". I'm pretty sure all daddy could do was laugh at his sneaky little boy! Haha!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: