Monday, October 11, 2010

Fun "Fall" Weekend!

It's officially Autumn...fall...my favorite season filled with football, visits to the pumpkin patch, trick or treating, chicken pot pie, cool weather...oh wait, seems that Mother Nature is confused because this past "fall" weekend was a scorcher!

Jim went to Texas with the guys to cheer on the Razorbacks!  They had a great time...I have a feeling there are stories I'll never hear...and Jim's still exhausted from the trip! :)

While Dada was gone Landon and I had a fun weekend filled with cleaning, playing, decorating the front porch for fall and Halloween, playdates with Burke and even a trip to the fair with Burke and her Mommy and Daddy.  Landon loved the fair!!  We rode the merry-go-round and the teacups, visited the cattle barn, saw some baby ducks sliding down a slide and some brand new baby pigs and we visited the petting zoo...which was Landon's very favorite part of the day!  I got to eat a corndog and some smoochies and all was right in the world...except that I was a sweaty mess because again, Mother Nature is confused and is once again not my friend.

Here are some fun pictures from our fun weekend!

We had a playdate at our house on Saturday.  They enjoyed some crackers during the game and it was impossible to get a picture with both of them smiling!  Aren't they precious!?
















Then we went to the fair on Sunday afternoon and Landon had fun on the merry-go-round!




Wheeee!





















How'd you get out of your cage little goat?





















What's with the crazy eyes man?
















Hey dude...take the carrots not my hand!

















This was mommy's favorite...how cute is this!!!?















You can try all you want but we're not going to pose or smile at the same time!  Get us out of here!
















These teacups are awesome!!















Hey Burke, lets hold hands!



No Landon, I don't want to hold your hand!















Mom, I thought she didn't want to hold my hand...why are girls are so confusing!?
And here is a picture of our porch (or is it a "stoop"?)...newly decorated for my favorite season.  I think I'll add a few more pumpkins and maybe some more fall garland...or maybe not.  We love our new home and I've enjoyed decorating it for the season and Landon had fun helping!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a great weekend! Love your porch! My favorite pumpkin is the cutie on the top! ;)
-Andrea