Thursday, August 12, 2010

Procrastination Station

I'm a procrastinator...chances are, I'm avoiding something that needs to be done right now in favor of publishing this post. I can't help it. I'm in my thirties now and it's who I am.

I have moved something like 13 times since graduating from high school. I've gotten really, really good at packing and being the procrastinator that I am I generally wait until just a couple of days before a move to start piling my things into boxes. And it worked just fine. When it was just me. It does not work fine when you throw the belongings of a husband and kiddo into the mix. It doesn't. Not at all. Luckily I had my favorite kiddo to help.

Come on everyone, join in the fun!



Time for a break! The Wonder Pets are on and this box is the perfect place to watch!



Breaks over...lets get busy guys! And will someone please clean up my face and comb my crazy hair next time you want to take a picture!? Maybe a clean shirt too!




Packing is fun and all of my diaper boxes have sure come in handy!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Just catching up on your blog and I had to say something about Landon's shirt. Love it! Go Cubs! :)