Sunday, June 13, 2010

Nutritious and Delicious!

You know what happens when you go too long without blogging? If you're anything like me you get entirely too overwhelmed with where to start one when you actually have some time! We have been having so much fun with our little guy that I'm just too zonked in the evening to stay up late blogging.

Well...Landon's Poppy gave me a call last week to remind me of just how behind I am...so, this one's for you Poppy! We are glad you came to visit us today and can't wait to see you again soon!

Here's Landon doing what his Eberhard side does best! Eating...we're all about the food and enjoy a good meal! Landon enjoys Pasta Pickups which reminds me of a story I don't think I blogged about yet. A few weeks ago I was doing the weekly shopping at our neighborhood Kroger. This particular week was extra busy so I stocked up on Gerber meals for the nights I knew we wouldn't have time to cook early enough for Landon's dinner. We've never been good at eating early....Jim and I still eat after Landon goes to bed. Anyway, back to the story...as I was checking out the lady checking me out (she was probably in her early 60s) felt the need to inform me that "you know, babies will eat table food too" NO WAY! How in the world did I miss this? I had NO idea that I could actually cook 'real" food for my kid? Silly me!

I politely told her that yes, our kiddo loves "table food" and that his dada and I love to cook. Surely she was just jealous that they didn't have Pasta Pickups when her kids were little! I guess the advice never stops...and I'm grateful for it even if for a good laugh!

Yum Yum! Pasta Pickups are my favorite...back off Kroger Lady!

Hmmm...should I try the fork out?

Maybe it will be easier if I just put the pasta pickup on myself. How do my mommy and daddy make this look so easy?

Forget this fork thing!! My way is so much better!

Oh yeah, if you think that's funny...watch this!

Hahahahahahaha!

Oh yeah, pasta pickup hair-do! Mommy, go start my bath!

No comments: