Thursday, April 1, 2010

Wye Mountain

Until a few years ago I never even knew such a place existed. Jim and I like to go on drives and I love that he knows so much about this area. I learned about Wye Mountain during one of these drives and the minute I saw it I decided that when we had kids taking their pictures there during the daffodil festival would become a tradition. We kicked that tradition off a couple of weekends ago! It's amazing! They have a craft barn and bbq and people come from all over this area to take fun pictures in the flowers. We got there just before a storm came through and I'm so glad we were able to start one of many fun traditions with our little guy. I took my new camera and in 20 minutes time I took 230 pictures! Here are a few of our favorites.






1 comment:

Gattis said...

Very cute pictures. Glad you are enjoying the new camera.