Sunday, April 19, 2009

First Easter, Party in the Crib and Smiles!

So, being back at work has seriously cut into my blogging time...haha! Going back hasn't been as hard as I thought it would be but I do wish I could spend more of my days with our little guy. Landon had a fabulous first Easter and was definitely impressed by all the hard work the Easter Bunny put into his basket. He looked so cute in his Easter outfit too.

Landon has really started smiling more lately...and sometimes I really think he giggles and I love love love it! His daddy can really get him smiling. I thought little boys liked their mamma's more...not this one! I think he's a daddy's boy all the way! He's such a sweetie and we feel so blessed to have him in our lives. More in the next post...this working mommy has to get some sleep!

Landon's First Easter






This little onesie says "Party at my crib 2am"...and how true it is! We kick it around 2:40 each morning.



"I'm not going to smile no matter how much you want me to!"

"Okay, maybe just a little one..."

And the grand finale....cutest grin ever!!!

I'm fairly certain it's this very grin that will be Landon's "get out of jail free card" for the duration with his mommy and daddy...let's just say he has us right where he wants us and I fear it won't change anytime soon...check back in a couple of years. I hear the terrible two's really are terrible. ha!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Looking more and more like his mommy every single day! Good to see him sportin the razorback gear already! Good mommy!