Monday, December 8, 2008

Landon - 29 weeks...

We had a doctor's appointment today and we got to have another ultrasound! We always love seeing our little guy and we can't wait to meet him in person! He was all curled up under my right rib as I suspected from the lopsided belly I sometimes have. His hands and feet were all up by his face and he was snoozing.


Here are a few of the pictures.




Landon's daddy worked hard on putting together the crib tonight and I love it! As soon as I have the bedding on I'll post pictures of the nursery. Oh, and I'm about due to post a new belly picture too. No doubt there's a belly now!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Hey Katie!! I LOVE the name Landon!!! looks like you are doing good. It seems like forever, but I'm glad to keep in touch over this!!

ASA Love!
Lauren Sutton